View Mugshots is a free service; we never charge fees or accept payment to remove records from our index. Nor do we work with any third-party companies that charge for record removal.
We will only remove a record from our index if one of the following conditions are met:
- The resulting case was orders expunged or expunged by a court of law.
- The resulting case was dismissed with prejudice.
- The statute of limitations has passed & charges were not filed.
- The person was found not guilty at trial.
- The person successfully completed a deferred sentence & a final finding of guilt was not entered.
- The person is deceased.
To request a record be reviewed for removal, use our website contact form and provide the details for the case. When contacting us, please include any proof the conditions were met, such as:
- A copy of court records showing the conviction was sealed or expunged.
- A Letter from the prosecuting attorney stating that charges will not be filed.
- Citation to the law that shows the statue of limitations has passed.
- Court documents showing the case was closed without a conviction & charges can no longer be brought.
- A death certificate.
This policy is based on the idea that records are no longer newsworthy once the above conditions are satisfied.